Presenting Susan Lin M.D., Creator of BoozAid
US and International Director
John O’Maley – VP US National Sales
Mr. O’Maley has over 32 years of experience in consumer packaged goods (personal care, over-the-counter and general merchandise), food and beverage sales, and marketing. He has a proven track record of success in the food, drug, discount, mass, direct response and internet trade channels.
John helped develop and launch over 100 new product lines successfully, including:
- BreathRx Premium Oral Care – distribution into 55,000 stores
- Sinupret Children’s Sinus Product – distribution into 34,000 stores in the first year
- MyClyns Germ Protection Spray – distribution into 30,000 stores in the first six months
- Ginsana Herbal Supplement – distribution into 65,000 stores
- Hollywood Miracle Diet – distribution into 25,000 stores
- Atkins Answer Diet Video – distribution into 40,000 stores in the first four months
He was trained in leadership at West Point, the United States Military Academy. During his time at Proctor & Gamble, he also gained valuable training in sales, marketing, advertising, manufacturing and business development. His military experience (Captain, Ranger, Airborne, US Army) and P&G classical training have been instrumental in generating outstanding sales and profit results for all of his employers throughout his career.
Raymond Capowich – VP International Sales and Marketing
Mr. Capowich brings over 30 years of experience in global business development, management and training. His expertise lies mainly in the fields of specialty engineered products and chemicals – such as nutraceuticals and ethanol.
Raymond is known for his multi-disciplined skill set which has resulted in a great number of significant career accomplishments for various companies, including:
- Developing the strategy and training for an international group of distributors: MENA (Middle East North Africa), the GCC (Middle East – Gulf Cooperation Council), the ASEAN (Association of South East Nations), Asia, India, and Brazil.
- Successfully developing sales from zero to over USD $20 million in under three years.
- Orchestrating the turnaround of faltering multi-unit regional business operations for a Hong Kong-based engineered products group, resulting in a sales increase of 28% over objective.
- Establishing an entirely new Asia region; growing sales by 38% and earnings (before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization) by 80 %.
Mr. Capowich holds a BBA from the University of Georgia and speaks five languages: Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian, English and French (moderately). During his career, he has resided in the US, Singapore, Malaysia, Jakarta, Dubai, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.